Some bee reading has led me to a new piece of information that I hadn't heard before. I've been stung a couple times by our little ladies (yes through my suit), but apparently bees don't like a caffeinated person. I'm not sure if I buy into this or not - my husband is a coffee junkie & so far he hasn't had any stings. But for the curious - here's some stories.
http://beekeeperlinda.blogspot.com/2006/08/sting-saga.html "The Internet forum posters all suggest that you get stung more when wearing black and when you have ingested caffeine."